jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

NYFW Favs: Marc Jacobs Details!

After surfing through the Fashion Weeks' pictures, I'm ready to start my selection of favorites for a series of posts that I'll be sharing during the following days. Feel free to share with me your thoughts and opinions about my selections and if you would have include someone else among these. 

I'll start with Marc Jacobs. I have to say that I don't think of myself as someone who would always wear Marc Jacobs, but I do admire a lot the talent of the designer. In this Spring-Summer 2015 collection, I was very enchanted by the details in every piece: the rounded cut-outs, the buttons, the unexpected pockets... the whole complexity of the structures, but the simplicity of the whole looks at the same time. This is definitely my favorite Marc Jacobs collection of all times! Here's my selection.   

 
 

 

 

The Details

 

 

Pictures from Vogue Magazine

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Comparte tu opinión!