martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

I’ll be Latin Trending!

Now that I’ve finished getting everything ready, I can’t wait to let you know that tomorrow, or should I better say tonight since it’s already Tuesday, I’ll be on the red carpet of Latin Trends End of Summer Party!



I’ll be working as a volunteer for the PR team of Azúcar Agency. I like to get involved in things that leads me to more learning and experience, and of course this is going to be so much fun!

The magazine throws this party every year and is “invitation only”. This time it will be held at Stage48, in Midtown and will be co-hosted by The Gentleman of Salsa, Gilberto Santa Rosa. Many other celebrities from the latin community will be attending as well.

I’m so excited about the whole thing, working on a big red carpet from the PR side instead of the journalist side and danciiiiiiiinnngggg with one of my favorite salsa artists!!! Gosh I haven’t had a truly good dancing night since I moved here!

I won’t be able to post about it so soon –this week I start classes-, but meanwhile you can watch last year’s video here.



(En español)

Ahora que terminé de preparar todo, no puedo esperar para contarles que mañana, o mejor dicho hoy que ya es martes, estaré en la alfombra roja del Latin Trends End of Summer Party.

Trabajaré como voluntaria junto al equipo de Relaciones Públicas de Azúcar Agency. Me gusta involucrarme en cosas que me permitan aprender y obtener más experiencia y, por supuesto, ¡esto será muy divertido!

La revista realiza esta fiesta cada año, sólo por invitación. Esta vez tendrá lugar en Stage 48, en Midtown y será co presentada por El Caballero de la Salsa, Gilberto Santa Rosa. Muchas otras celebridades de la comunidad latina también estarán presentes.

Estoy muy entusiasmada por todo, por la oportunidad de trabajar en una alfombra roja desde el punto de vista de las relaciones públicas y no desde el lado de la prensa y ¡por bailarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr con uno de mis salseros favoritos! ¡Dios no he tenido una buena noche de baile desde que me mudé aquí!


No tendré tiempo de postear sobre la fiesta muy pronto –esta semana empiezo clases-, pero mientras pueden ver el video de la fiesta del año pasado. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Comparte tu opinión!